The Education Foundation President Roy Sieger, the Education Committee and FAC staff is pleased to announce the opening of the 2023 Scholarship Application period.
Eligible students are encouraged to apply for the 2023 FAC Education Foundation Scholarship. Since 1990, the FAC Education Foundation has awarded more than $395,000 to 156 students. These students demonstrated excellence in academics and represent the future of the aviation industry.
The 2023 FAC Education Foundation Scholarship is available for any student that meets or exceeds the following application criteria:
1. Student must be actively enrolled in one of FAC’s educational member institutions pursuing a degree or concentration in aviation. Online students must be dual enrolled in a hybrid program to qualify with at least one class attendance at the institution’s facility in the State of Florida. FAC’s Educational Members are: Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University Everglades University Florida Institute of Technology Lynn University Polk State College University of South Florida
2.Has achieved at least sophomore standing and is a resident of Florida
3. Will have at least one semester of coursework remaining after January 2023.
4. Has a cumulative grade point average of 3.3 or higher.
5. Submits an unofficial transcript by October 31, 2022 via email to [email protected]
6. Is available for a video conference interview on Friday, December 9, 2022.
The deadline for applications is Monday, October 31, 2022. To apply or view the past scholarship recipients, click on the above links.
If you have any questions, please contact Ramon Senorans, FAC Education Committee, Chair [email protected] or Sierra Lepore, FAC Education Committee, Vice-Chair [email protected].
Friday, August 5, 2016
FAC Education Foundation Scholarship Applications - Open
Wednesday, February 8, 2017
2017 State Summit
Sunday, July 23, 2017
2017 48th Annual Conference & Exposition
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
2017 Specialty Conference
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
2017 FAC Washington D.C. Fly-in